Saturday and Sunday mornings I spent inside a yoga studio along with two dozen or so other yogis in a very well warmed room (mid 90s on Saturday, low to mid 100s on Sunday) sweating my booty off. It’s been awhile since I’ve done hot yoga, so I was naturally a bit nervous. But you know what? It went amazing, my body is becoming much stronger and it really showed in this class. I was able to go deeper into poses then I have ever done so before. It was just wonderful. And today I am sore all over and hurting in places that I won’t mention. But you know what I did? I ran a few miles & did my weight training for the day. No excuses. I’m done with excuses.
- End of school year means Starbucks gift cards for teachers! That's a lot of java!!! http://t.co/2ELIpAZsWJ 2 hours ago
- Tulips just make me so happy! :) http://t.co/gH7UNRzcwT 2 days ago
- Rainbow belt and top today :) All I need now is a pair of rainbow Toms :p http://t.co/G698750QI1 2 days ago
- Super crazy day at work... But those are my favorites! http://t.co/ALu3DJmRcD 5 days ago
- Cute hair for work today! Meetings at the house mean no messy hair or yoga pants today! http://t.co/kI3NO4JLau 5 days ago
Need to get ahold of me?
Feel free to email me at email@example.com