Rewarding yourself with food after losing 15 lbs seems like an oxymoron. But luckily fast food & the typical junk food aren’t my thing. For making my end of the year goal I rewarded myself with a sushi dinner. Oh and it was good. Belly aching I ate way too much good. Micah is becoming very well behaved when we go out to eat (which really isn’t often) & in case he starts getting bored we bring the Kindle Fire along to keep him amused. So to celebrate 15 lbs and well about 15 more lbs to go. My sushi dinner! I can’t wait for the next one!
- Super crazy day at work... But those are my favorites! http://t.co/ALu3DJmRcD 2 days ago
- Cute hair for work today! Meetings at the house mean no messy hair or yoga pants today! http://t.co/kI3NO4JLau 2 days ago
- I had goat cheese for lunch. http://t.co/nhC7RPbUY6 2 days ago
- Ah suppose to close on the house tomorrow and we don't know what time. I'm so on edge right now!!!!!… http://t.co/Zxuz6Ih3uX 4 days ago
- I just entered to win free groceries for a year from @KPRCLocal2 and @Kroger http://t.co/IRKEFpheT2 #Groceries4aYear 4 days ago
Need to get ahold of me?
Feel free to email me at email@example.com